posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Teaching "There Is A Heaven"... on 8-24-97

Peter Hendra wrote in
:

yet another later day prophet - maybe the message is for you Larry.
With your radio comms knowledge and abilities and my knowledge of the
scriptures and publice speaking - perhaps we should enter a business
partnership - a radio station that asks people to send money. I reckon
we would make a nice retirement income.

cheers
Peter

Rev Stair has that covered, already...

http://www.overcomerministry.org/

He also loves young girls on his commune....

http://www.rickross.com/groups/rgstair.html

He seems immune from prosecution....talking directly to God, like he
does....

I doubt you'd like me very well, at all.

Richard Dawkins is fairly close to my "truth":
http://richarddawkins.net/home

Larry