posted to rec.boats.electronics
Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default Teaching "There Is A Heaven"... on 8-24-97

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:54:52 +0000, Larry wrote:

wrote in news:1177385310.803265.246670
:

"Without God's Commandments human life
would be subjected to the 'personal
discernment' of all individuals, which logic
says would be dependent on the individual's
'personal opinion', not the in-depth meanings
that each Commandment shows as Wisdom in
Context, Purpose and Goal."

Geez, that sounds like rec.boats!

Larry

yet another later day prophet - maybe the message is for you Larry.
With your radio comms knowledge and abilities and my knowledge of the
scriptures and publice speaking - perhaps we should enter a business
partnership - a radio station that asks people to send money. I reckon
we would make a nice retirement income.

cheers
Peter