NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Boatyard Journal .. Spring 07

I will get his name and what the machine's name is tomorrow.

The machine is very expensive. It uses low pressure wash, mixed with some
type of volcanic ash to make a slurry mix.

At least that is what he told me.

He pulls the machine behind his truck. It has all kinds of hoses etc.

Will post when I get the info and the contractor's name.

====
"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article YHlYh.14649$bZ2.11296@trndny01, says...

(Snip amusing stuff)

Then there are the contactors who are doing many different projects on
boats. One fellow has this really cool bottom paint remover. This thing
cleans! When he is done, the bottom looks like the day the boat was
launched.

And the name of the bottom paint remover is...?