posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default The Blue Angels Should be Disbanded

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article ,
katy wrote:

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

In article ,
katy wrote:

It was theTeletubbies....

The purple one of course!

Isn't that Barney?

I truly hate Barney. I know people who want to kill Barney.

Me too....my younhest som told all family members that if he ever
caught
anyone letting his kids watch Barney, or give them Barney stuff that
he
would personally take vengeance...

I think it's a vast conspiracy. g

Halliburton.

Max

Rosie O'Donnell....

Rosie O works for Halliburton, but which one is purple?

Rosie, of course....purple and soon to be unemployed...how sad...

Sad for whom? I can't stand her. And I doubt if she'll suffer much.
She'll probably have a show of her own within a year or two, earning healthy
double-digit millions.

Your sympathy is quite misplaced.

Max