John Gaquin

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Sure...the reference is to knowledge in the "biblical sense," and in
plain English, it means carnal or sexual knowledge of..."

"Knowledge of" in the biblical sense. Now we finally get to it -- after
weeks of fun and games, Harry has to save bass's ass and end the game! I've
been waiting (foolishly) for bass to finally get it, but it was all just too
much for the boy. On the several occasions when he tried to appear learned,
he made reference to JohnH "liking" in the biblical sense, and just recently
to "pictures" in the biblical sense, and I think there were a couple of
other tries, but IIRC, he never once alluded to "knowledge of" in the
biblical sense, which of course, is the term that has meaning, and the term
with which most people (other than bass) are familiar.

......totally useless knowledge, except for
those who appreciated and wanted what was once called a "classical"
education.

Not totally useless at all. Just ask bass -- he could have used a classical
education. I'm glad I received mine when I did, and my son, too.