Jeff Jeff is offline

Default battery charger seems to have died

* Jonathan Ganz wrote, On 4/25/2007 2:27 PM:
I'm wondering if someone popped it by cycling the AC dock switch on
and off... I'd imagine there would be some sort of surge. I know they
were doing maintenance on the dock... AC power cords were sitting
around not connected to anything, and it wasn't like that when I was
there last.

I once killed a new xantrex charger by plugging into an unlabeled 220
Volt socket. (It was a home brew setup for a hoist that looked just
like 110V dock power!)

The support guy told me there was an undocumented tiny fuse on an
internal board, and sure enough, it had popped.