Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default U.S. Coast Guard Makes Biggest Cocaine Bust in U.S. History

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:58:34 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

To me, severe penalties for abuse would accomplish that.

The prison system is already full and overflowing, many for drug
related crime. Not to trivialize the drug abuse issue, but I'd rather
see those cells reserved for perpetrators of violent crime, property
crime and fraud. Better treatment programs are a better bet in my
opinion, along with legalized access for the incurably addicted.

Like you said, as long as the demand is there, supply will follow.