Joe

Default removing corrosion

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Tell us, JoeTechnician, what proof do you have that Corrosion X is
better than Kroil? Or is it just another of your absurd opinions?

Aside from the first hand experience I have had with each, there are some
important physical properties of CorrosionX that make it superior to Kroil.
I will be more than happy to list these properties for you. I will however
only give you one at a time to see how well you process the information.
In the unlikely event you show *any* ability to comprehend I will follow up
with others.

Here it goes-

#1, CorrosionX is a dielectric lubricant/protectant, Kroil is not.