posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Dave's "high" living!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
People like Dave will never understand doing the right thing for their
kids....take a look, Dave. Little Thomas is running on his own land,
playing on clean grass, No one broke any glass or did any drugs here
hours before. You can't say that about any part of Manhattan, Dave.
Have a look, Dave....

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=DSC_0212.jpg

Thomas' college (and I mean ANY college) is already paid for. He's out
of the city muck and slime on his own land. His friends don't come
from broken homes...or poor ones.

I don't mean to sound crass, but Dave's generation was all about
taking care of themselves and putting the kids second. Then they'd
send them off to school after working long weeks and leaving the poor
kids alone. Suzanne and I worked it so Thomas is not left alone for
most of the week. Why couldn't you all manage that?
I know the answer.

I commend you and Suzie for getting your son out of Manhattan. That
city--most cities, for that matter--is hardly ideal, or even preferable, for
raising a child. You won't regret it, and he will thank you for it some
day.

Max