Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Am I going to hate Garmin more than Micro$oft?

Charlie Morgan wrote:

Nope. Garmin allows the enduser to register and unregister units as
often as they please, as long as they only have two units registered
at any one time. Garmin has excellent tech support for those who
can't follow printed directions. :')

I just got an email from Garmin Tech support saying that they had
unregistered my "ghost" GPS and I am now free to register a second unit.

They did not point me to anyway that I can unregister a unit myself and I
still can't find any choice to do that. Can you tell me how to unregister
on the web site?

--
Roger Long