otnmbrd

Default Angle of prop shaft - theoretical question.

John H wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:05:11 GMT, (Steven Shelikoff) wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:57:52 GMT, otnmbrd wrote:

I think we've probably hashed, thrashed, and rehashed this enough in the
NG, Steve. However, feel free to continue via E-mail if you wish.

Nah. I'd rather continue it here. Finally a civil boating related
thread in the midst of a sea of bickering and political crap.

Steve

Please continue it here! It's quite interesting, although I think you're going
to end up with something like, "God created prop walk to **** off people too
cheap to buy two engines."

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

EG Actually, the effects of "propwalk" are just as important, useful
and noticeable, with two engines, as they are with one.

otn