posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Dave's "high" living!

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Thomas' college (and I mean ANY college) is already paid for.

Hope springs eternal, If he inherited your brains you might as well
invest that money in something that pays more. No amount of money or
private tutoring are going to allow him to score enough an his SATs to
get college that offers a degree higher than a Bachelor of Basket
Weaving.

of the city muck and slime on his own land. His friends don't come
from broken homes...or poor ones.

Looks like you're already doing a bang up job of turning him into a
first class bigot.

I don't mean to sound crass..

But you just can't help yourself can you? I don't think Prof. Higgis
could do much with you, not enough decent raw material to produce a
quality product.

Martin