Russ Barron Russ Barron is offline

Default Replacing Volvo Penta 2002 diesel?

Beta Marine has Kubota diesels and adaptor kits for the Volvo
saildrives.
Suposedly they fit the old engine beds. I was going to replace both
of my 2003 model Volvos with these but I couldn't quite write the
check for 16 grand for two of them.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:54:02 +0300, Mika
wrote:

Have an old year 1988 18hp Volvo Penta 2002 diesel and S120 saildrive,
and think about replacing it with a new fresh water cooled engine.
Don´t need any more horsepowers, as we sail do bother to tack
Understand similar or slightly smaller new engine would be pysically
smaller, and maybe we could have more room around the engine and that
means easier access for maintenance.

Any recomendations? Anything that would fit to 2002´s engine bed and
sialdrive with as little modifications as possible? Anyone out there
who has replaced his/her VP 2002 ?

Mika

Haluatko lähettää postia? Vaihda osoitteen
eka (vai oliko se toka?) numero viisi numeroon
kahdeksan...