posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Dave's "high" living!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
People like Dave will never understand doing the right

thing for their
kids....take a look, Dave. Little Thomas is running on his

own land,
playing on clean grass, No one broke any glass or did any

drugs here
hours before. You can't say that about any part of

Manhattan, Dave.
Have a look, Dave....

Why then did you subject your little rug rat to his first
year in the ''dreaded city''? You are a rotten parent!

I don't mean to sound crass,

too late.

Suzanne and I worked it so Thomas is not left alone for
most of the week.

''most of the week'' ? So, he's a part time latch key kid.
mmmmm I see.

My kids were raised by a full time Mom. A *real* Mom.

SBV