KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Am I going to hate Garmin more than Micro$oft?

"Don White" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message

In your position, Roger, I would not HESITATE to ask them if they'd seen
you on the Titanic programs and use that position to get your GPS
unlocked....subito!

If I were a marine electronics manufacturer and a marine architect,
especially one involved with finding the truth of Titanic, called to
complain about his little handheld GPS...knowing the people he even may
know in the marine community, I would be sending out a NEW GPS already
programmed with the MASTER unlock code to ALL the charts so this person
could use it while he is at sea on the next TV voyage.

To do otherwise would be just SUICIDE, not to mention really STUPID!

Larry
--

Yeah but....then they would expect him to hold up that Garmin GPS every
close shot Roger was in and give a blurp about how he couldn't have done

Heheheh -- He said "trusty tool."