Gordon Wedman Gordon Wedman is offline

Default So how do you start a Dickinson Newport cabin heater?

"ray lunder" wrote in message
I mentioned mine doesn't burn above the burner ring until it's on the
four setting and Dickinson said that was wrong. It should vaporize on
one, which is where most people have it set. 5 usually drives people
out of a 40 foot boat so something is haywire here.

Well I took mine completely apart, cleaned out every air supply hole and I
also did the fuel rate calibration thing to check on the operation of the
carburetor. I'm sure it would not burn well on a 1 setting.