Larry Larry is offline

Default Am I going to hate Garmin more than Micro$oft?

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

I've seen all the warnings that there are no refunds for unlock codes.
Wadda you bet that, after spending an hour waiting on the support
phone line tomorrow, they tell me I'll just have to purchase another
unlock code?

Now that I've spent all this money, is managing this thing going to be
the never ending nightmare of frustration that Micro$oft has beaten us
into accepting as the human condition?

--
Roger Long

In your position, Roger, I would not HESITATE to ask them if they'd seen
you on the Titanic programs and use that position to get your GPS
unlocked....subito!

If I were a marine electronics manufacturer and a marine architect,
especially one involved with finding the truth of Titanic, called to
complain about his little handheld GPS...knowing the people he even may
know in the marine community, I would be sending out a NEW GPS already
programmed with the MASTER unlock code to ALL the charts so this person
could use it while he is at sea on the next TV voyage.

To do otherwise would be just SUICIDE, not to mention really STUPID!

Larry