Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Am I going to hate Garmin more than Micro$oft?

Well, that's the price of inertia. I was given a Garmin with Blue Charts to
use as Harbormaster and became familiar with it and built a nice mount for
it on the steering pedestal. As a result, I didn't do the kind of
comparison shopping and research I would normally do when I decided to get
my own. The unlock codes are non-refundable so I'm in too deep now and I've
been using if for road naviagation since Christmas so taking it back isn't
an option.

I've got it figured out now so it will work for me but, even without having
seen a Lowrance directly, I'd urge anyone to look very carefully before
leaping into the "blue".

--
Roger Long