Doug Kanter

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

Asians *are* orientals you idiot.

Why don't you try running the term "Oriental" by the next few

Asians
you
meet and see sort of reaction you get?

"With my right foot, I will kick your face. With my left, I will

kick
your
nose. With my fingers, I will poke your eyes out. Take a good look

at
my
face. I'm an Oriental."

Jackie Chan--"They Still Call Me Bruce" (1987)

Remember what I told you earlier about my having about 40 years more
education than you? You've just provided a perfect example of why I

said
that. You do NOT get an accurate view of the world from movies.

Oh, come on...you can't be intimating that Nobby should read serious
books...

Or maybe even a real newspaper or magazine whose articles take longer

than
38 seconds to read....

That's because of my adult ADD.

I scored a whopping 82 on this quiz: