[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default More on Vista.........

On Apr 20, 12:28 am, "Clams Canino" wrote:
A chink in the armor apperars.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...P_Dell_XP.html

-W

So I could not even get Microsoft Money to install on my vista machine
(Toshiba Sattelite, Vista home premium). The autorun would not even
start. Had to remove Microsoft Money Essentials (worthless teaser
software) to get 06 to even install. Then could not sign in. While
trying to sign in it would just stop the program and tell me it was
looking for a solution, right. Anyway, if you have this problem, go to
the sign in screen and click on the upper left where it says file, and
make a new file, this solved the problem. Once you are signed in the
first time, you should have no problems.

Just some observations.