posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

No robbie, my 13 ft La Brisa, with a new set of sails and a new big
spinnaker, single handed.

Bwahahahahahaha! Since you currently ave the wrong boat you need
another one....as I've always maintained!

My LaBrisa will leave any 35s5 in it's
wake and can carry 4 adults.

Yeah, but there's no BBQ and we often go out with more than 4 adullt.
You see, unlike you we have friends!

Got a bit of a sunburn the other day

A fool who can't use sunscreen?

My commute to the boat is 45 seconds from my boat, then takes
about 4
min to get the sails up and out onto a 3000 acre lake. BTW I'm typing
this while on my boat.

Hmmm, I'm typing this from my office in my second house. Unless you're
typing aboard a nice big Swan of some big comfortable 80 foot sailing
yacht, you're just doing what a lot of poor people must do. I just
bought more land in fact, lakefront. Now if you were constantly
cruising that would be another matter.
But you're not, Joe. You're not. So that's just an el-cheapo floating
motel you have there. It's no fun to sail, so you bought an el cheapo
toy boat to play with instead. Dude, that's El Sado Pathetico! (I'm
talkin' Spanish for ya!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha must suck to be stuck out in the
sticks!

Nah, we can get to the boat now without dealing with bridges and tolls
and there's rarely traffic from here. And I just watched the last half
of Magnolia with my father, who's staying in the guest room. On Friday
we're putting together Tom's cedar swingset and fort with a couple of
friends. Then on Sunday we're going sailing on a friend's J34c (that
we nearly bought). Since I'm lucky enough to have a son, I sure
wouldn't want him cramped up on some old boat. In fact I really don't
want to give up my film and music collection either and I'm working to
get an MG-TF restored. All of that...a beautiful wife and son.
Tomorrow morning I'll walk with Thomas down to the stream. I'm trying
to think of any aspect of your life I'd envy for a second....and
there's just nada. Sorry, Joe.

Bwahahaaaha! for me and a "sniffle" for poor not so mighty or young
Joe.

RB
35s5
NY