posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

On Apr 18, 9:22 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Well just back in from the Wednesday night races,

You took that big steel boat racing??? Do tell!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

No robbie, my 13 ft La Brisa, with a new set of sails and a new big
spinnaker, single handed. We've only had the racing for about 5 weeks
this year, but every wen night till winter, which gives me all winter
to practice and tune the boat and just enjoy day sailing like you get
to do a couple times per year. My LaBrisa will leave any 35s5 in it's
wake and can carry 4 adults. Got a bit of a sunburn the other day
while it was snowing in NYC. Had a nice breeze tonight too. 15 kts
steady until sundown and it died off.

My commute to the boat is 45 seconds from my boat, then takes about 4
min to get the sails up and out onto a 3000 acre lake. BTW I'm typing
this while on my boat.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha must suck to be stuck out in the sticks!

Joe