posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

On Apr 18, 7:40 pm, OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:33:33 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
scribbled thusly:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
roups.com...
You're nutz..you know that eh!?

Sure do! But look at poor Joe spinning on the hook like I never left!
So far he's blowing off about speaking Spanish and boxing in the
service! Joe's a hoot! The poor guy is STILL talking about buying the
right boat and meanwhile I'm enjoying mine and his is STILL dockside!
The right boat would have been the one he'd have sailed until he
bought his "blue water" boat. He's the classic infinit refit story!
And I'll be sailing this weekend while Joe looks for a new compass for
his wheelhouse....can't set off for blue water without that "perfect"
compass, right, Joe????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

At least Joe takes the cover off his compass when he sails . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

Why is that always necessary?

It is never necessary on a boat sailing on a dirt pad several hour
away from where you live.

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.- Hide quoted text -