posted to rec.boats.electronics
Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default Ping Larry - Circuit Breakers

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:48:50 +0000, Larry wrote:

Peter Hendra wrote in
:

Question: Is it good practice to use it as a switch?

cheers
Peter Hendra

Yeah, it's ok. You won't own it long enough to wear it out. All the
sailboats I sail on use all the breakers as switches, anyways. They seem
fine. Make sure you have 125A WIRES to go with it....(c;

Larry

Thanks again Larry and others.

I shall certainly miss having instant access to expertise such as
yours when i set off again - No, I'm not being patronising. I only
wish it was available when i built my boat.

regards
Peter