Bill Cole

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

Bass,

Are you always so slow to learn? No one in rec.boats including Steve, Joe,
Calif Bill or others really care about the requirements for a PE test, they
are just having fun teasing you and watching you make a fool out of
yourself.

Now, I am just telling your this because I hate to see this go the way of
Bayliner boats. Also, it is always more fun to "catch and release" your
fish, so you can catch them on another day.

Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Maybe they are as lax in testing PE's on Georgia as they are in giving
contractors license's. Would explain how asslicker got his PE.
Bill

I'll respond, even though you are using school girl name calling
again. Actually, the GA P.E. test is considered quite thorough and
difficult, when compared to other states. What states are YOU a
licensed PE in? I figure since you act like you have knowledge on the
subject, we'd use the states you are licensed in as a reference. Oh,
that's right, you're NOT licensed.