Larry Larry is offline

Default Yacht sunk by Ferry

Stephen Trapani wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
Peter Hendra wrote in
:

God knows the world needs it as most are so damned
negative by their mid thirties.

I'm fairly negative, today...(c;

Today is "Income Tax Day" in America. I sent the Illuminati War
Mongers some of my income so they can attack Iran, soon. I wouldn't
have, but they have some really impressive new weapons they can use
on us if we don't do exactly what we are told.

George Orwell had the date wrong.....

He had much more than that wrong. The primary thing he had wrong was
how close of tabs government would keep on citizens. People cry all
the time about this law and that law, but fail to take into account
how strictly the laws are actually enforced. You mention taxes.

I have gone about seven years now without paying my income taxes. Yes,
I do owe them, yes it is a significant amount, no I'm not using some
verbal trick. I owe taxes, I haven't paid them. It's against the law.
But, if not for me actually informing an IRS agent that I haven't paid
them, I probably still would be going relatively un-noticed. Time
after time I would receive notices and even phone calls but then they
would just let it slide. When this guy did find out did they rush me
to jail? No. Threaten me with jail? No. Threaten me at all? Yeah, well
a little. "We're going to have to do something if this isn't paid
soon." He said. And then I was ignored for another year or two.

Having said all that let me say though that I agree with you in
principle. It would be better to have some type of government that
didn't have to coerce it's citizens into giving them money. Hopefully
soon someone will come up with a way to make something like that work.
Until then, the type of government we've got is the best anyone has
come up with, a far cry from "1984."

Stephen

They won't take you to court because there IS NO LAW taxing wages and
labor. You have got to see the documentary "America - Freedom to
Fascism":
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI
This is the full movie on YouTube and WELL worth your time.....
Aaron Russo is a famous Hollywood producer who just went to ask to see
the law....noone could produce. He exposes the Federal Reserve for what
it is.. Most Americans think the Fed is part of the gummit....which it's
not.

go watch it...amazing movie.
No comspiracy nut at all...a great history lesson.

Larry