posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default How many more?

In article .com,
Bill wrote:
Before proper gun control is instituted.....or are you really that
afraid of everything?

Yes lets blame the gun. it's the guns fault those people are dead,

Not blaming the gun any more than the automobile. I'm advocating what
the majority of Americans want... a safer enviroment.

not the person who knowingly killed them. Nope if holding that gun

Hate to tell you, but he probably had mental problems. Are you
advocating locking those people up before they do anything?

legally and I shouldn't have to tell you why. I own many things that
I don't "need" but i still have them. I have some kitchen knives that
could kill someone but I don't have to register those.

Tell me why?? That's not what you do when you register your gun or you
need to supply ID and wait a couple of weeks while the authorities
verify you are who you say you are and that you are a stable person.

Oh and byt he way assult rifles are illegal. The definition of an
assault rifle keeps changing bbut any fully automatic machine gun has
been illegal since 1934 here. To me that's more than enough

Yes, for you. Rifles that are easy to modify to fully automatic are
easily available.

when they are doing nothing. In California, the gun control laws are
aimed at the apperance of the gun. They don't want someone to be shot
with something that looks scary. In the mean tim ethey are making
prison sentences shorter and letting a lot more murderers go free.

We need to do more in California. Talk to the NRA. They didn't want
anything. Ever hear of three strikes? Prison populations are on the
rise, not declining.

Rant away... guns, guns, guns... sounds like a Monty Python script.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com