[email protected] erps@verizon.net is offline

Default Virginia Tech shooting - attn: Wilbur

snip

" This shooting is an obscene tragedy. We need to admit that
something in our society is producing disturbed individuals who will
use
too easily available lethal weapons to kill the innocent."

And that's why the good folks ought to have access to the tools to
defend themselves. Doesn't do much good to call 911 when the shots
are being fired. The police typically arrive after the shooting is
over with and then try and figure out the who/what/why/where stuff.