NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Virginia Tech shooting - attn: Wilbur

Huum,, you mention Muslim Fundementalist, the Republicans, and the NRA ..

Wait ,, didn't you leave someone out ?

The SHOOTER .. THE NUTCASE WHO KILLED THE KIDS .. THE GUY WITH THE GUN!

This happens every single day in Iraq. EVERY DAY!

Yet,, I have never seen one posting from you Roger or Peter concerning the
kids of Iraq. What? Guess their
parents don't care if they die?

This kind of thing could be stopped today.

Want gun? Must have license. If you are arrested with gun; 3 years in
jail at hard labor as in clean the streets.
If you sell gun, and gun kills someone, you go to jail. I am talking
illegal guns.

Rather than blame George Bush for this ask the questions: where did the
shooter get the gun? who was the shooter?
how did the shooter get into America? was there a background check on the
shooter before he was accepted to the
college?

When will the government stop illegal immigration? How many of the illegals
have guns?

But .. I guess it is much easier to blame George Bush for this.

Yup,, Bush's fault. He did it.

By the way, when Ted Kennedy left a woman to die in his car ... was it
Bush's fault?

"Roger Long" wrote in message
It struck me hard enough to break my on topic rule because I lived there
until I was seven and my earliest memories are of that campus and walking
up the steps of a building that looks just like the ones on the news to
visit my father in his office. All those innocent early memories will now
be tinged with this.

It's interesting to contemplate what the government's reaction would have
been if a muslim fundementalist had done this. Another roll back in civil
liberties is necessary to protect Americans. The amount of shampoo
permitted in carry on airline luggage will need to be further reduced.
Only Republicans can protect Americans from this kind of carnage. Etc,
etc.

Instead, there will just be purring agreement from the White House with
National Rifle Association statements due any moment now to the effect
that, if every student had been issued a gun upon admission, nothing like
this could have happened.

--
Roger Long