tlindly tlindly is offline

Default Jim Manzari - Cruisers Snared in Australia

On Apr 14, 3:02 am, the_bmac wrote:

Don't like it, don't go to OZ.

Okay, you don't seem too bright so I'll recap the thread for you. Nice people make mistakes and get
reamed by Australian Customs and legal system.

snip
state-sponsored
fear and paranoia you seem to think is justified.

What a rube!

I actually agreed with the rest of your rant but, REALITY CHECK:

If the guy would've just admitted that he screwed up, he'd have gotten
off with a hand slap. Instead he is STILL crying over injustice and
trampled
rights.
Hey Dude, you are cruising around the world! That's a privilege, who
the h*ll
do you think you are?

(Tyndale - Jas 4:2-3) Ye lust and have not. Ye envie and have
indignacion and cannot obtayne. Ye fight and warre and have not
because ye axe not. Ye axe and receave not, because ye axe a mysse:
even to consume it apon youre volupteousnes [lusts, pleasures,
concupiscences, ηδοναις, or greed].

Methinks the guy should get 1-5 lashes and an invitation to leave.