posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default Sea Talk, NMEA

"mlkress" wrote in news:1176468858.686885.36230
@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

I was worried about the Seatalk standard at the start, however,
I am a absolutley impressed with the whole system.

I'd just wish they'd drop the wired serial bus nonsense and go BLUETOOTH
with everything on the boat! It's time everything was WIRELESS, even the
sensors in the bilge! The speed log Bluetooth pairs with the log
transducer. The radar scanner Bluetooth pairs with the radome for video
and control.

Same with all the rest....(c;

Larry