KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Jim Manzari - Cruisers Snared in Australia

"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Gogarty wrote:
In article ,
says...

This leaves me wondering, when did the US take over Austrailia?

When Howard became PM.

Yep, Our Prime Minister is so far up George Dubbya's butt, all we can
see is the soles of his shoes...

Why? One wonders. Surely that's not what the average Ozzie wanted. New
Zealanders seem to be more level headed about foreign entanglements. But
then, they are quite different countries despite being lumped as The
Antipodies or Anzacs.

All in the name of making the world safe for democracy, no doubt.