Bob Bob is offline

Default Jim Manzari - Cruisers Snared in Australia

On Apr 12, 6:42 am, Don W
wrote:
Bob wrote:
Interesting situation.

You must not have read about the other two
cases--one against a dutch couple, and the other
against a different american couple. If you
browse around that link for a little bit, you'll
get a different feeling about what is going on...
and it stinks.

Don W.

Wow..... Sounds as though things have really gone bad since I went
mucking about that island. Maybe the Aussies have just made it to the
21st century and started taking on some of the wonderfull attributes
of our own loved das Homeland Securtiy.
Too bad. Was a good place. I hope anybody with other recent experinces
will add to this discussion.
Bewildered Bob