Don W Don W is offline

Default Jim Manzari - Cruisers Snared in Australia

Bob wrote:
Interesting situation.

After reading Jim's blog I was left with an uneasy feeling by the tone/
voice of the writer. My guess is he really ****ed off the custom
agent. If Jim was as self righteous with the customs guy as he is in
his writing it is clear why the situation went bad fast.

So who defended their case? Please don't tell me Jim represented
himself?!?!?! What is that old saying about, "a fool for a client..."

Just a gut feeling.

You must not have read about the other two
cases--one against a dutch couple, and the other
against a different american couple. If you
browse around that link for a little bit, you'll
get a different feeling about what is going on...
and it stinks.

Don W.