Maynard G. Krebbs Maynard G. Krebbs is offline

Default Strange Sub in the Panama Canal?

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:53:33 +0000, Larry wrote:

Maynard G. Krebbs wrote in
:

http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html

It's near midnight EST. Look at the Miafiora cam, now. There's a red
headed PARROT sitting by the lights right next to the cam!....(c;

Larry

LOL. It's some kind of hawk. It only shows up at night when the
camera shutter and the flashing red light up behind the camera hit the
same rythm. sp I've seen the hawk during the day is why I know.
Mark E. Williams