posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa
The 2-Belo The 2-Belo is offline

Default Shoot.

Here ve see an enraged Daedalus locked in a life-or-death struggle with ze
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

That other post explaining the accidental troll post sounds like a
troll when I read it back to myself.

Could I be trolling myself?

Actually there has only ever been one troll, and that suckered everyone into
believing there was such a thing as a troll.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]

"I found the 'Nose a newsgroup of bricks, and left it
a newsgroup of marble." -- Raoul Xemblinosky III (attributed)

"I'm going to move to Pakistan and open up a convenience store."
-- Dave Hillstrom