GeoffSchultz GeoffSchultz is offline

Default Yamaha Enduro 2 Stroke Stator Problem

On Apr 7, 4:48 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On 7 Apr 2007 13:26:40 -0700, "GeoffSchultz"

wrote:
"Repairing complex systems in exotic
locations." Note that "exotic locations" translates to someplace that
FedEx and UPS have never heard of!

I would certainly concede that your cruising locations are a lot more
exotic than most.

Where on Google Earth can we find you these days? Maybe we can
arrange an air drop... :-)

Let me know if there's anything we can do to help. The Cape Coral/Ft
Myers area has a great abundance of marine supplies, and our local UPS
store has a good track record. Given your good internet connection,
there must be some civilization where you are.

I must admit that I mis-wrote when I stated that I was in the
Carribean. I'm in the Bahamas, which I don't believe is part of the
Caribbean basin. Anyhow, I was more concerned with providing the
details concerning the motor than about where I was.

I'm currently in Waderick Wells which is part of the Exumas Land and
Sea Park. It's absolutely beautiful and is a great place to be
"stuck". They have WIFI Internet at $10/day, which works if you need
some place to research problems and order parts. My biggest problem
is that Monday is Easter Monday and everything is closed. I'm hoping
to have a new stator shipped on the mail boat to Staniel Cay on
Wednesday.

Since I have Internet I've been able to update my web site with
pictures and trip logs. You can find them in the 2007 sections of
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Thanks for all of the useful feedback that I received.

-- Geoff