posted to alt.sailing,rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Yanmar QM15/GM15

On Apr 6, 9:17 am, "James" wrote:
I'm looking for a site that has information on these two engines. I'm
about to acquire one not sure if it's QM or GM. Is raw water cooled
would like to possibly convert it to fresh water cooling.

--

Call the yanmar rep and get the mechanics man for the engine you
recive. and either buy the tool kit with the spcail tools or find a