Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default More on Global Warming

On Apr 4, 12:04�pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 4 Apr 2007 09:18:36 -0700, "Chuck Gould"

wrote:
It's about a climate trend that according to objective and
scientific measurement is eradicating glacial ice at both poles

Youi know - you guys are WAY too easy.

The article was an April's Fools joke done by a Russian newspaper. And
as usual, nobody even thought about the absurdity of the whole thing
and charged into the fray with hardly a seconds pause.

Way too easy. *:)

What article? Did I miss some portion of the thread?

My comment about polar ice melt doesn't rely in any way on an
individual newspaper article.

Check out the NASA satellite images of the North Pole, 1979-2005.

http://www.everybodysweather.com/Sta...lter/index.htm

Either NASA has been paid off by liberal propagandists or there is a
measurable reduction of about 9% per decade in polar ice.