Tim Tim is offline

Default weed trimmer conversion to outboard mudmotor

jamesgangnc wrote:
On Apr 4, 11:35 am, dt wrote:

Been there, tried that :-) The weedwacker had way too high an rpm at
the end of the shaft. Once you have to start messing around with gear
ratios the cost savings is gone. I took the trolling prop off and
stuck the string spool back on and sold it on our local used stuff for
sale site for the 25 bucks I paid for it.

Makes sense to me. I would think it would be kind of neat if someone
would come up with a "jet" kit for one, though.