posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Denny Denny is offline

Default Why I am dumping Nobeltec

The complaints about Vista are only beginning... In my business I
have multiple computers running both Server 2003 and XP... The
software running on these machines are my paycheck, without them there
is no cash flow... The software is expensive and it is not Vista
compatible... So OS upgrades to Vista will have to wait until Vista
is stable and my vendors choose to upgrade their product to it...
In the event we lose a machine totally we will buy new hardware and
load XP/2003 on it ourselves...
You are only forced into Vista if you want a turnkey product from
Dell, etc... If you are willing to find some pimple faced 14 year old
hacker kid, he can whip you up a computer with any OS you need...

denny