posted to rec.boats.building
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Wee Lassie Canoe

On Apr 4, 7:01 am, "jim.isbell" wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:34 am, "Jim Conlin" wrote:

There are some other tricks to planking this particular boat, so... Get a
copy of the designer's book Featherweight Boatbuilding: A Woodenboat Book
ISBN 0-937822-39-6 . It's available from

I have that book and the dimentions I posted are FROM THE BOOK (third
printing 2000). So apparently there is an error in the book.

I fixed it though by some very easy manipulating. Luckily mold #1
(station #6) was already built up by the PO and I only had to remove
some laminations to bring the profile down to a straight line. The
two #3 molds were easily shaved sown.

Its looking good now and within the week the planking should be done.

so Call Mac and ask him your self: he a good guy and unless he died
in the last three years he returns calls and letters: Henry (Mac)
McCarthy

1705 Andera Place
Sarasota, Fl 34235
Phone813) 953-7660