Jonathan W Jonathan W is offline

Default Epoxy by brand and why ...

I like West, I've used it for 20 years, and as has been mentioned, it is
available in lots of places.

I worked on Ocean Planet just prior to the 2004 Vendee Globe, and Bruce
had all the free MAS epoxy he wanted. BUT, it has a different curing
cycle than West, so working times were unfamiliar/different. I wasted a
lot of epoxy, very annoying even when it is free.

The point? There is a learning curve with each brand, and one does not
necessarily translate to another.

Jonathan

NE Sailboat wrote:
Seems like all I can get around here is WEST System..

But I know there are other brands..

What is your favorite and why.

--
I am building my daughter an Argie 10 sailing dinghy, check it out:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr