NOYB

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"****tard" wrote in message
nk.net...
NOYB wrote:
"****tard" wrote in message
news
jim-- wrote:

I have you killfiled so I have to reply through NOYB:

Actually Doug you missed the point (not surprising). It was previously
asserted that the word was not a noun. It certainly is and is still

used
today when referencing the ancient Greek people.

You are smart enough to understand that, aren't you?

You are (barely) smart enough to understand that when
****wit Bush said "Grecians", he was talking about
contemporary inhabitants of Greece, NOT "ancient Greek
people". Please...you are, aren't you?

What is a

Forget about that, dummy; it's not important. We just
want to know if you are smart enough to understand that
when ****wit Bush said "Grecians", he was talking about
contemporary inhabitants of Greece, NOT "ancient Greek
people", and THEREFORE used a wrong word.

And I just want to see if you're smart enough to admit that "Grecian" is a
word that historically has been used (as a noun) to describe an inhabitant
of Greece. I quoted the American Heritage dictionary and the King James
Bible as my proof. What's yours?