KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

"Larry" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in
news
I'll go head to head with most men any day of the week, Larry. My boat
is sized for what I can handle. Nevertheless, your gendertyping
doesn't take into account that there are plenty of women who are
bigger than some men. Or even the average man, for that matter. And
some day, we shall rule the Earth.

Some women are Russian Mud Wrestlers. But, alas, these are NOT the
beautiful biological specimens I have longingly observed aboard yachts,
over many years of longing observations, thank God.

"WHERE'S THE BEEF?!" (Clara Pell)

If one were to poll the assembled females observed sailing in and out of
Charleston Harbor, over a period of many months, one would find them 120#
soccer moms, some married but some foolin' around, who MIGHT be able to
pull 30# on a genoa sheet and NOT be able to crank the winch handle, in
high torque mode on a 2-speed winch, in a 25 knot wind.

These are the women to which I'm referring....not Russian Mud Wrestlers
capable of retracking a halftrack in Moscow in January.

Larry
--
"Iss next Efning Vear! Verry Nicea!"
Remember the commercial with Soviet women in identical dresses waving a

Those aren't women, Larry -- they're Pop Tarts.

The Soviet woman in that commercial was really a man, you know. lol