Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:06:57 +0000, Larry wrote:

Peter Hendra wrote in
news
Ever heard of Julia Hazel from Australia?

Again, we are talking about an EXCEPTIONAL woman....not the women we are
sailing with. She's a very exceptional woman, indeed.

If she were building HERSELF a yacht. I assume she would have designed in
certain features for a girl who "looked stunning and petite in a bikini",
as you put it. Her yacht wasn't like a Morgan Out Island like Flying Pig
in a gale....wouldn't you say?

I doubt she rowed far....probably to the end of the transient docks...(c;

Larry

Hi Larry,
Quite possibly we are talking about quite different areas of sailing.
I am understandably focused on cruising sailors and not day sailing. I
have met quite a few of the latter - not sure which is more amusing,
the men with the gold braided Captain's cap or the women with their
designer yachting gear. - no I know that not all are like that.

cheers
Peter