Larry Larry is offline

Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

Peter Hendra wrote in
news
Ever heard of Julia Hazel from Australia?

Again, we are talking about an EXCEPTIONAL woman....not the women we are
sailing with. She's a very exceptional woman, indeed.

If she were building HERSELF a yacht. I assume she would have designed in
certain features for a girl who "looked stunning and petite in a bikini",
as you put it. Her yacht wasn't like a Morgan Out Island like Flying Pig
in a gale....wouldn't you say?

I doubt she rowed far....probably to the end of the transient docks...(c;

Larry