NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

Wilbur ,, you are once again absolutely right on. Women on a sailboat?

What a waste of good pussy.

No wonder we haven't dropped any nukes lately. What the heck is happening
to this country.

Sailing is a man's sport. Period. We men need our "time" away. Doing
men's things; farting, drinking excessively,
wearing panty hose, putting on lipstick, mooning other boats, .... just
being MEN.

At the end of a hard day at sea, we want nothing more than a cold drink, a
hot piece of ass, and some food.

That is where we need our women. At the yacht club picnic area. By the
time we arrive they have been drinking
wine for hours. Most are so drunk, they can not stand up straight. So, we
do what men have been doing since the first yacht club was started; we take
advantage of the situation, screw someone's girlfriend, or wife. Yes!
There is nothing more pleasureable than doing the wife of the bank president
or having the good fortune to have Becky, the dock girl, sucking your
pecker.

Dressed in our blue blazers, with white pants, a Harveys Bristol Cream in
one hand, and a good cigar in the other, we get to enjoy our time together
talking about the important matters such as Biff's education or Tyler's new
black girlfriend.

I would rather be run down by a tramp steamer than put up with the constant
whine of an unreliable crewmate.

On a long voyage, there just isn't anything more manly than sitting next to
John, your accountant, and realizing you have always had a crush on him.
The two of you under the stars, watching the compass, ........

Reminds me of this movie about sheep farming ... never could figure out why
the sheep were so happy.

=============

As a general rule, women cannot be trusted without supervision aboard a
sailing vessel. ...

Total BS. I trust Maryann with my life regularly. I've sailed with
many competent women and it is not uncommon to see cruising boats out
there run by partners where the woman is the better sailor. In the
local high school sailing league girls have proven time and again that
they are at least as good as the boys at the varsity level.

Oh, I'm not talking about some ridiculous varsity sport. I'm talking about
coastal or off shore cruising where watches are taken so one or the other
partner may grab some sleep. If you're honest, you will not help but
notice there are far more men lone-handing than women. Is it because men
would rather sail alone? In a few cases that may well be true but, for the
most part, men who would dearly love to find a trustworthy sailing partner
of the opposite sex cannot fine one because women simply are not
interested. What kind of a life is living aboard a small yacht for a woman
anyway? It's the very antithesis of what womanhood is all about these
days. Gone are the days when the majority of women were more interested in
being a helpmate for their husband than being a beauty queen set upon a
throne for the whole world to admire. Overwhelming vanity and hedonism is
what the modern-day woman embodies. Even the paltry few of those who are
interested in yachts and cruising seem to be looking for a short cruise
and not some long-term cruising lifestyle. Hence. they just don't take
sailing seriously long enough to develop into skilled sailors. Those are
the facts. Keep trusting your Maryann. One of these days, probably in the
near future, she will let you down. The odds are very good that she will,
at least.

Wilbur Hubbard