NOYB

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"DSK" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
As nouns Greek and Grecian may not be completely interchangable.

Hello! Hello! Anybody there?

Oh, so you agree with this part of my link.

... Both
Greek and Grecian can reference a person.

No they can't.

....but not this part. Isn't that convenient.

People who live in the country of Greece are Greek. An object _might_ be
referred to as Grecian, but the most recent reference I can think of is
Keat's 'Ode To A Grecian Urn' and that was written in 1819 and used the
word 'Grecian' as a poetic device.

... For example, you could say, "the
Grecian sat in a dark corner of the restaraunt, keeping an eye on the
partners' dealings."

You could say that if you are either 1- a moron or 2- a really desperate
Bush lackey trying hard to cover up option #1.

I didn't write it...and I have no idea if the person who wrote it is a
moron or a Bush lackey. But, I do know that people write to the author for
his expert opinion. How many letters do you get for *your* expert opinion?