NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

Larry .. someone I know visited Charleston recently. Loved the place.

I got to thinking after I read the Skip posting.

Isnt' there an old sailor saying "when in doubt, stay out"

Then there is the old dating bar saying .. "when in doubt pull out".

Can never remember which is for boating.. probably both.

---
"Larry" wrote in message
"Skip Gundlach" wrote in
ups.com:

put
together a plan of action for future prevention

Mistake number one - Florida.

Way too many NICE places to sail, in DEEP WATER, rather than be stuck in
sandbar, reef and manatee country staring hard at the depth sounder,
praying for DEPTH...(c;

Y'all come up ta Charleston. Hell, there's more depth at the marina than
in FLORIDA!...(c;

Larry